AVATAR Pictures - BIG

ClaudeMobetta
Hello -

If I changer my “Pictures” from “Small” to “Big” they will be the same as in Nabble Support - that Correct?
I can’t git my Avatar/Pictures to go BIG.
I go to >Options >Application >Change Appearances >Preferences >Classic Topic page >Picture >BIG >apply
Then I wait while browser is working with a blank page - and then returns to my site....
I clear my cache (AOL)
And take a look - and it has not changed the Avatars - still small -
Can you make the change fer me?
http://loa-computer-help-plus.2634207.n2.nabble.com/
Claude

Re: AVATAR Pictures - BIG

Pedro
Hi,
we've made the change for you.

Re: AVATAR Pictures - BIG

ClaudeMobetta
Hi Pedro -

Thanks - that is fine now...

I tried at least 6 times wif a clear cache - over 3 dazes -
But it never took fer me -
Looks cool now...

Claude