AGAIN with the Poor Performance!

augidog
sometime this morning, my forum quit performing AGAIN, just when our traffic had finally picked back up after the last outage.

(insert disgruntled RANT here about how THIS forum always works fine)

Re: AGAIN with the Poor Performance!

augidog
At the time of this post, the pages are loading but in a "jerky" fashion...I hope this is a sign that things will be back to normal soon.

Re: AGAIN with the Poor Performance!

augidog
Error 503 "too many connections"

And here we go, AGAIN! How long this time I wonder?

Re: AGAIN with the Poor Performance!

DeuxFans
I guess you're with the famous "N5" server aka Crap server ?

Same here...

Re: AGAIN with the Poor Performance!

augidog
Fast and reliable through this evening. Please Nabble put an end to this issue, I don't enjoy being upset with you folks, we've had a good run you and I, and this N5 thing is not the Nabble I've come to know and rely upon.