A new registered user without my knowledge

A new registered user without my knowledge

Silvana
It happened for the second time. A new user was able to register, but I never received the email from Nabble for his registration. Why it happen this? Nabble's fault or mail?
After our discussions about spammers , I put a filter to protect my forum and this is a problem for me.
I can not post the user's data, for his privacy, but if it is necessary, I can send to Pedro in private. Thank you and good day to all ..
I'm Italian. Excuse me if I'll make mistakes writing my posts. Ciao
This is my site: "La chiave nel pozzo"..
..and this is my forum: "La chiave nel pozzo - il forum"

Re: A new registered user without my knowledge

Pedro
Was he able to post? did you check your spam folder for notification?

Re: A new registered user without my knowledge

juanete
Silvana wrote
... I put a filter to protect my forum  ..
What filter?
I am interested in a spam filter
regards
“El software libre construye una sociedad mejor“
"Free software builds a better society"
— Richard Stallman

Re: A new registered user without my knowledge

Silvana
No, he could not post, because, in my forum, can post only users included in the list of "authorized users", which I created to block spammers. This is the filter to which I refer.
In the spam folder there was nothing and no email Nabble ends there. For now it does not happened again, thankfully. Thanks Pedro