A forum without advanced option

aborruso
Hi,
I'm the administrator of this http://gis.19327.n5.nabble.com/Italy-General-f5324174.html, but I do not have all the Nabble options, but only this one.

In other forums I have

Is it possible to activate all also in the above forum?

Thank you very much

Re: A forum without advanced option

GregChapman
The options available in a forum depend on a large number of things, including:
• The application type
• Group membership
• Level within the Structure

Some of the options you see I've never seen before, but then I have never administered a mail list archive.

I suspect you have all that you are allowed given the level in the forum hierarchy of the forum you ask about.