A TO Z

☪Not_A_Admin

I was wondering if you could add this.
An A-Z thing, in every subforum basically, helps to find posts easily, loads of sites have this HTML implemented.
i could add this manualy in the description but it would not work as i dont have full access to nabbles html
thats why im asking you to quickly add this thing that could speed searches up terrificly

Re: A TO Z

Hugo <Nabble>
This doesn't seem really useful to forums or other Nabble apps. The search feature is way more efficient than this type of index. In any case, users will be able to implement things like this when we release the templates feature in the future.

Re: A TO Z

jonaspm {Helper}
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: A TO Z

☪Not_A_Admin
sounds great the reason i need it is becuase lets say someone is looking for a certain tv show in japan.
and they dont know the full name but know it starts with 'B' then they can just click on the B
And it will narrow down to all the topics starting with B.

i think its called html anchor tags.
so when is the templates feature coming out??
it looks like it will give the users the whole control over the forums design.

Re: A TO Z

Hugo <Nabble>
☪✯♛Tanvℯℯr♛✯© wrote
sounds great the reason i need it is becuase lets say someone is looking for a certain tv show in japan.
and they dont know the full name but know it starts with 'B' then they can just click on the B
And it will narrow down to all the topics starting with B.

i think its called html anchor tags.
I think very few users would actually use those links. It is not worth our time at this point, but templates will let you build something in this sense.
☪✯♛Tanvℯℯr♛✯© wrote
so when is the templates feature coming out??
it looks like it will give the users the whole control over the forums design.
We are working on this feature and it shouldn't be too far from now.