A Registered User Isn't Getting Email?

Gary Lewis
I have a guy that says he's registered and yet didn't get the email - and he's checked all the folders including spam.  So I logged out and then registered using his preferred handle and email address.  And he still says he didn't get an email.

The fact that he said he'd registered but I was able to register as/for him makes me wonder as I wouldn't think I could do that if he'd already registered that email address.  Right?  Or, maybe since he isn't really "registered" until he proves he owns the email address by clicking on the link, perhaps you can do that process multiple times until someone clicks on the link?

Any ideas on how to go forward on this?  Other ideas?
I'm not Nabble support, but have Nabble running on my Weebly website: http://www.garysgaragemahal.com/

Re: A Registered User Isn't Getting Email?

Israel <Nabble>
Administrator
Hello Gary,
Can you please ask him to register again with a different username and the same email address?

I have, Israel.  We shall see what happens.  I'll let you know.  Thanks.
I'm not Nabble support, but have Nabble running on my Weebly website: http://www.garysgaragemahal.com/

Re: A Registered User Isn't Getting Email?

Gary Lewis
Well, he registered with another email address and using another device found that response in his spam folder.  So he is "in".  But he doesn't want to use that email address and the one he wants to use the system won't let him use as it is already registered.

I'm sure the answer is "He needs to find the other email", but I'll ask anyway - is there something else to do?
I'm not Nabble support, but have Nabble running on my Weebly website: http://www.garysgaragemahal.com/

Re: A Registered User Isn't Getting Email?

Israel <Nabble>
Administrator
He can register again with the same email address but a different username.