6+ year Forum Deleted...

Head Trading Coach
H!,

Have been notified by a few of my students and members the old forum we keep up in the members area is not working and is deleted and then checked the old email his is connected to and yes!

So this is my fault entirely.

This had hundreds of thousands of views and thousands and thousands of replies, and really was not on the lookout for it to be deleted and have all of the members posts, messages, trades and markets updates deleted as we really would have created major updates and transfers.

It did not receive replies any more, but is still visited as we use and specifically left as it was an awesome learning tool and was sat in our new forum as it's own thread!  It is a trading forum so works as a journal... looking back at markets past, what was done, old trades etc.

This is a key part of our site and students love your forum.

Any help you can give would be amazing.
Kind regards,
Johnathon

Re: 6+ year Forum Deleted...

haozwang<Nabble>
Hi, did you get the email notification? do you have the link to the zip file in the email?

Re: 6+ year Forum Deleted...

Head Trading Coach
Hi  Haozwang

thanks  so much for your reply. 😁

I have been patiently waiting and you had relied all along. I was watching my email as I had checked to send an email when reply comes in and did not receive anything.

I also did not receive any link / zip. I have changed email address and now re-confirmed, if you can please send once more this would be incredibly appreciated.
Johnathon

Re: 6+ year Forum Deleted...

haozwang<Nabble>
What’s the URL of your forum? I just hope you don’t have a custom domain then the site might not be recoverable

Re: 6+ year Forum Deleted...

Head Trading Coach
Hi Haozwang,

firstly thanks!!

problem persist, but I think there is some hope.

I am getting that message about forum going to be deleted in 10 days again.

I have searched everything and everywhere. I have payments to nabble/nabble amazon (I cannot even remember what they work for and it does not say).

I have a couple of different URL's, but they all have Nabble in them. The two i can see are;

http://members-only-forum.1064193.n5.nabble.com/

http://price-action-traders.991721.n3.nabble.com

It is the first one I am getting all the messages for, and nothing for the second.

However; when I click the link it goes around in circles and takes me to my home page. I cannot go anywhere or do anything.

It looks to be alive, but I am lost.

Thanks Haozwang - you have been huge!
Johnathon

Re: 6+ year Forum Deleted...