3rd time unlucky. The invite module does not work :(

3rd time unlucky. The invite module does not work :(

Chang
I have tried 3 times before and on each occasion you said that the module had been installed, but alas they have never worked, ever. ☹

I am beginning to become very disheartened and thinking of giving up.

I have always had in mind that my students could easily add members of their classes to our forum discussions, simply by pasting several of their friends into a box upon registering to the forum. And in one click a new user has added 5 of his/her classmates to join a discussion on; say Mathematics for example.

But this feature still has not been added, like you said it was. Every time you say it has been done, has been nothing but a bitter disappointment for me, as nothing is showing up.

On top of this, now my forum is full of ads. I am getting depressed. I wish to remove the ads too, but how can I be sure that that will not work also now.

Save my experience please, as I don’t know how long my frustrations can bear. It’s been almost a year now.

Sincerely,

Chang

Re: 3rd time unlucky. The invite module does not work :(

Pedro
Give me your forum's address, please.

Re: 3rd time unlucky. The invite module does not work :(

Chang
Here it is:

http://x.48227.x6.nabble.com/

fingers crossed it will work this time

Re: 3rd time unlucky. The invite module does not work :(

Pedro
I've just tested and it is working.
My test forum.