2 problems

Ryan Sundling
When I try to delete a post I get this error message: HTTP ERROR: 500.  Why can't I delete this post?  How can I go about deleting these unwanted posts?

Second I am trying to have several users sign up but there confirmation emails are sent to them as an aol attachment and can not open it.  How can I fix this?
With Love,
Ryan Sundling
DJ Snoflake

Re: 2 problems

Hugo <Nabble>
Ryan Sundling wrote
When I try to delete a post I get this error message: HTTP ERROR: 500.  Why can't I delete this post?  How can I go about deleting these unwanted posts?
We have fixed this bug. Please try again and let us know if you still have problems.
Ryan Sundling wrote
Second I am trying to have several users sign up but there confirmation emails are sent to them as an aol attachment and can not open it.  How can I fix this?
Are their emails from AOL?
We haven't heard complaints about this before, but we have heard strange things about AOL emails.
Maybe they could open the attachment and look for the confirmation link from Nabble.