"1 Message" Appears At The Top Of Some Of My Forum Pages??

"1 Message" Appears At The Top Of Some Of My Forum Pages??

Golf Cart Tires N More
A gray "1 Message" appears in some of my forum pages right by options, what does this mean and how would I find this message??

Is this just a counter of posts or like an actual message someone left??

I looked around my account and I haven't received any notifications on anything...here's a screenshot or check it out at Golf Cart Tires N More Forum!!

Re: "1 Message" Appears At The Top Of Some Of My Forum Pages??

Hugo <Nabble>
That number shows how many messages the thread has. In your case, the message is right below ("This fitment guide..."). If you reply to that message, the label will display "2 Messages".

Regards,
Hugo Teixeira
Nabble.com

Re: "1 Message" Appears At The Top Of Some Of My Forum Pages??

Golf Cart Tires N More
Hello,

I just sent you an email with an interactive letterhead.  If you received the wrapped message in your INBOX do nothing.  IF the email I sent you went to the J U N K folder please see below.  If you have any problems please ask your IT person to whitelist our domain.

Outlook 2007/2003, Outlook Express, Windows Mail & Lotus Notes
In the list of emails in the junk folder right click my email and then chose "Junk E-mail" and then click "Add Senders Domain (@example.com) to Safe Senders List."

Entourage & Mac Mail
Look in your Junk E-mail folder for the wrapped message. Select the message, then click the button for "Not Junk."

Thank you.

Re: "1 Message" Appears At The Top Of Some Of My Forum Pages??

Golf Cart Tires N More
Thanks...what I thought just wanted to make sure and not have a message sitting somewhere!!
That number shows how many messages the thread has. In your case, the message is right below ("This fitment guide..."). If you reply to that message, the label will display "2 Messages".

Regards,
Hugo Teixeira
Nabble.com

This email is a Public Email sent by Golf Cart Tires N More
Your replies will appear at http://n2.nabble.com/%221-Message%22-Appears-At-The-Top-Of-Some-Of-My-Forum-Pages---tp2432450p2432715.html
Public Email is a Nabble idea.