0 posts but post still exists in forum?

MrSun
Hi, yesterday I duplicated my Wagia forums and moved all of the topics from the old forum to the new forum. When I did this, something must have happened, because at first there was -2 posts in a sub-forum, which Hugo kindly fixed. And now there's another bug. If you look at this post you can see that it displays 0 posts under tsi's avatar, yet the submission is there.
PM | Profile | Posts

Re: 0 posts but post still exists in forum?

MrSun
And now the post count on this forum is all messed up. An hour ago I had 49 posts.
PM | Profile | Posts

Re: 0 posts but post still exists in forum?

Hugo <Nabble>
We are rebuilding our lucene index now and that post count number depends on this index. So it is natural that these numbers will be wrong for a few hours until the rebuild is complete.

Re: 0 posts but post still exists in forum?

MrSun
Ok. No worries, take your time.
PM | Profile | Posts